I’ve always been intimidated with preparing Salmon – it can be a bit tricky – so I thought.
I’ve also always thought I would not enjoy the taste – too fishy – wrong again.
This dish was so easily prepared and the taste was beyond delicious and “light”. There are many ways to prepare salmon – grill, pan fry or bake. I decided to go the route of making a tin foil tent and baking the fish. It kept all the juices in and I think really added to the flavor. Hope you enjoy this!
*You can find Simply Infused of Mt Laurel on Facebook
Ingredients: (This is for 1 individual serving)
- 1 (5-6 oz) salmon fillet, skinned
- salt & pepper
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil (I used Simply Infused EVOO)
- 1 Tbs Balsamic Vinegar ( I used Simply Infused Neapolitan Herb)
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbs fresh chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 375
- Place a large sheet of tinfoil on a baking sheet and spray with Pam
- Whisk together the garlic, olive oil and vinegar
- Place the Salmon in the center of the foil and sprinkle with salt & pepper
- Brush the olive oil mixture on the fish
- Fold up the sides and top of the foil so the fish is completely enclosed
- Bake for 15 minutes then broil for an addition 1-2 minutes
- Sprinkle with fresh basil and enjoy!