This little bowl full of goodness is easy, healthy, tasty and a great leftover! I used several kitchen staples I had on hand to make this a “short cut” recipe. I still have not mastered the art of chop sticks (those in the picture are just to make it look like I know how to use them!)Give it a try!
- 1 bag of Success Boil and Bag Rice
- 2 6oz bags of Tyson Grilled and Ready Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup of Kikkoman Teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 2 Tsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbs Vegetable Oil
- 1 bag of fresh or frozen Broccoli and Carrots
- 1 petite orange, red and yellow sweet peppers julianned
- 2 Tsp sesame seeds
- 2 Tbs Almond slivers
- 1 small can of pineapple chunks
- 6 to 8 oz of fresh mushrooms
- Boil the bag of Success rice according to package directions and set aside
- Mix the teriyaki sauce and the sugar
- Place the chicken pieces in a baggie and add 3 Tbs of teriyaki mixture and marinade for 15 minutes.
- Heat your vegetable oil on medium and add in the sweet peppers, broccoli and carrots and mushrooms and saute for 4-5 minutes. Add the chicken and pineapple and sesame seeds and saute for an additional 3 minutes.
- Combine the rest of your teriyaki mixture and cornstarch and mix well and add this to saute pan.
- Serve over warm rice and sprinkle with almonds and and a dash of teriyaki